BERRY HAPPY SQUAD




»FIRST POST OF 2010 :D


OMGOOSE did i finally find my way inside here after google+blogger spammed my inbox with so many mails! And yay we're finally meeting up this wednesday (i assume steffi can successfully book us a place there) after SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO maggotly long :) The last time we met was.. SENTOSA?! I don't think it was so long ago but i cant seem to recall anything after that so maybe it was that long ago :D

Anyways 下一站,幸福 is a very nice show :D It's a taiwanese idol drama btw. & I only selectively watch dramas now cause it's not like i'm super free. & this one's really good! HAHAHAHA ok but I think yall won't be interested. It's ok! I happy jiu hao :D :D :D Let me share photos of 3 of my favourite people currently in my life now bwahahahahaha.

HAPPY FAMILY. I LIKE 梁小乐 AKA THE SMALL BOY :D

VAN NESS HAS BIG MUSCLES BWAHAHA!

Another thing. The house they're living in in the drama (away from the city) is very nice too :D

Last thing, I think Hu Ming's a cool name HAHAHAHA!! But even so, it sounds too intellectual for HS :)



Saturday, January 9, 2010 7:59 PM


BERRY: Old people
HAPPY: Gossips
SQUAD: Stalkerrr