BERRY HAPPY SQUAD




»MAYBE THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG


EVERYONE CLAP TO WELCOME MY RARE APPEARANCE :D
Haha but I think I visit more frequently than some others lol.

Yes I've decided to use this long weekend to rest ((: YAY since I'm online and I'm not rushing to do my work, I shall come here to blog!

With the onslaught of BT2 and other ongoing commitments, I don't think anyone's going to care about this place grahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It would be hard to arrange a meet up anytime soon but yeah, take care everyone!

OH I REALISED hahaha. We can just take campfire night as squad gathering ((: Everyone's going? Haha omg it feels like I'm talking to myself cause I really have nothing much to say.

I CURRENTLY LOVE TO EAT SUBWAY A LOT!! OMG I THINK IT SHINYI'S INFLUENCE BUT YAY GOING TO EAT SUBWAY AGAIN TMR HAHAHA THIS WEEKEND IS REALLY LAXING LIKE ANYTHING. I SHALL WORK HARDER WHEN SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN ON TUES. GO EVERYONE :D

The one who's been putting on weight :/,
Kong


Sunday, May 10, 2009 10:21 PM


BERRY: Old people
HAPPY: Gossips
SQUAD: Stalkerrr