BERRY HAPPY SQUAD




»


HI SQUADMATES this place is sooo dead.
Anw TODAY IS A NICE HAPPY DAY. HEHE.


How's school. You know i dont know anyone in my junior class. sad sad sad. And i'm freaking hungry now.

Just now and a few days ago i realised how nice mayday songs are again. Somehow they are just sooooo cool. AND DRUMMER IS OBVIOUSLY THE CUTEST.

Vday is coming, who are yall going out with? *raises eye brows*

i'm really bored. Should like seriously start mugging for block test. This year kinda sucks its like nonstop mugging and everyone else seems to be mugging and i dont feel like mugging yet everyone else is still mugging so i have to attempt o be mugging but fails mugging. hais. MUGMUGMUG :/

I was supp to be a full fledged mugger like since the first week of school. To no avail.

SOMEONE FREAKING INSPIRE ME MAN.


Anw TODAY I TRIED THIS CHOC THAT WROTE SALT+CHOC. It's disgusting. So yucky like those salt water we drink during camp (which i vividly remember the taste) plus choc. Still disgusting cause the choc is... salty. ewwws. shivers. if you even see it, dont eat it. UNDERSTAND!

oh GINGER BISCUIT IS NICE cause it doesnt taste gingery.
YES EVERYONE.


STRESSS
NOW I SOMEHOW KNOW THE MEANING OF
S-T-R-E-S-S
LIKE STRESSS STRESSS. :( HATE THIS MAGGOT FEELING. :(:(

hais let this place re-live and I WANT THE SQ PIC WE TOOK WITH OUR GREEN SHIRTS AT THE PODIUM PLEASE.


Sunday, February 8, 2009 10:32 PM


BERRY: Old people
HAPPY: Gossips
SQUAD: Stalkerrr