HEYHEYHEY
THIS IS THE REAL SHINYI HERE! SHINYI NOT SHINIYI! YEA I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HS WAS TALKING ABOUT. ANYONE WANNA ENLIGHTEN ME?
ANW I AM HERE TO SAY
I AM A QUALIFIED FA AGAIN! the 2 day first aid course was toturous cause we've learnt it all before. and they just ripped it out of the manual. my butt is aching and i think its secretly growing fatter. :/ So now if you are injured, i am qualified to save you again! WAHAHAHHAHAHA! arent yall honoured?!
Okay..
I just realised i've not visited steffihuang's blog for 1million years. (btw, steffi's cousin was in the same course as me. So cool. Does steffi come here? STEFFI I WAS IN THE SAME COURSE AS YOUR COUSIN! THE ONE AT MDIS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!)
Hehehe. Anw steffihuang's blogskin was the one my pw group ummm used for our website! hahahaha. so qiao. i have no idea why am i calling steffihuang steffihuang. It feels weird.
Let me update yall on my life
NEW HEART IS A COOL SHOW CAUSE THE DOCTOR CUTS OPEN THE PATIENT AND YOU CAN SEE THE HEART (though i think they used a pig's heart for the show). And the male leading actor is the SHUAIGE FROM SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME. OMGGGG. hahahaha.
Alsoalsoalos. Detective conan is quite a nice comic to read. Quite scary
OH BLOODY MONDAY ALSO. THE GUY IS SUPER UBER SMART. not shuai though but at least he is smart!
What have yall been doing huh? MUGGING ISSIT? oh no i havent mug yet. :/ help? SOMEONE MOTIVATE ME MAN! ROARSSS.
BERRY: Old people
HAPPY: Gossips
SQUAD: Stalkerrr
HAPPY: Gossips
SQUAD: Stalkerrr