BERRY HAPPY SQUAD




»kong is here (:


HELLOS SQUADMATES :D

Tell yall something! I'm damn addicted to watching 篮球火 (HOT SHOT!) HAHA. That day I was watching it till 3.30am despite the fact that I have to go to school a few hours later. Hahaha couldn't stop laughing in front of the com and I didn't want to turn off the com lah :D Xiao Zhu very funny!! Jerry Yan damnn coolllllllll! :D Don't really like Wuzun :/ HAHA.

Later that morning when I went to school, I was like a walking zombie. & on that fateful morning when I wasn't in a very good mood cause of lack of sleep, my dear Jiaying had to spill tea on me. Was utterly convinced that it was a bad day for me.

BUTBUTBUT. Later that day my econs rep told us that our econs tutor never come to school!!! HAHAHA EVERYONE CHEERED! Cause that means we can just dao his lesson and go back home at 12! & so, we really went back home at 12 HAHA. Okay, it wasn't that bad a day afterall.

Okay, just trying to make this post a little bit longer.
I'll try.

Bet all of us must be working hard for promos now! Jiayous :) It's Teachers' Day next week! So maybe we'll all meet in Nanyang, our 娘家!哈哈哈.

Anyway, I like to go do all sorts of online personality tests when I go online and I have nothing to do HAHA. No lah, I have a lot of stuffs to do one lor. Just that when I get on the com, I don't feel like getting off it. & I end up doing rubbish, like stalking blogs, playing hearts, doing all sorts of quizzes I can find, go youtube etc.

Then my eyes will get so tired of staring at the com. I off the com and I go to sleep! :D

Wah how interesting is my post manzzzzzzzzzzz.
We can have squad outing after promos :D I want to go SENTOSA! Got SUN SEA SAND :D Get the hint everyone? HAHA. Go play with water (SWIM with the jellyfishes HAHA), build sandcastles, have picnic (like really bring mats and food), play beachvolleyball!!

If no one can bring a volleyball, Shinyi can be the ball HAHAHA.

Hai. I'm just crapping to myself here.
I hope all of you are doing fine (: TAKE CARESSS :D

--

其实爱多少,早知道。
Ignore me.


Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:15 PM


BERRY: Old people
HAPPY: Gossips
SQUAD: Stalkerrr