BERRY HAPPY SQUAD




»谁会记得;


HELLO SQUADMATESSSSSSS :D IT'S KONG THE GREAT HERE! I don't know why I like to call myself that nowadays but it just comes to me naturally HAHAHA.

I THINK OUR SQUAD BLOG LOOKS PRETTY! Just like me (:
Crap I dont think the whole squad knows abt this blog yet hahaha. Very lazy to send out mass email to everyone :/ Hehhhh. The blog address very cool right! :DDDD I think the password is cooler! :D

How's everyone! (: Very sorry squad outing was held on a day which elizabeth and xinyu couldnt make it cause they were overseas >.< But everyone's leaving S'pore soon and I dont think we'll want a squad outing during last week of hols right hahaha. JIAYOU! MUG HARD FOR BLOCKS! THEN WE CAN ALL PLAY HARD DURING SJ CAMP TOO!

I have nothing else to say hahahah.
Hmmmm, see yall soon!


Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:35 PM


BERRY: Old people
HAPPY: Gossips
SQUAD: Stalkerrr